The Investor and Exporter Assistance Center (IEAC) at the Office of the Marshal of the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship in Olsztyn employs specialists offering advice to investors and exporters in acquiring land for investment, project planning, and establishing contacts with business partners, providing complex investor support at the voivodeship level.
ASSIST domestic and foreign investors.
SUPPORT entrepreneurs from Warmia and Masuria.
PROMOTE the economic potential of Warmia and Masuria in the country and abroad
Their services are free of charge.
INVESTOR SERVICE – “pro-business”
- assistance for domestic and foreign investors interested in doing business in Warmia and Masuria
- providing information on economic and legal conditions of investing in Warmia and Masuria
- support in selecting investment locations
- organizational guidance
- demonstration of existing investment opportunities
- support in searching for real estate to develop according to the investor’s interest
- creating and promoting Warmia and Mazury investment opportunities
- providing social media branding and communication strategy services
EXPORT SERVICE – “pro-export”
- providing information on the principles of doing business in a specific market
- assistance in establishing contacts with foreign companies
- generating databases of potential business partners
- arranging and supporting economic missions
- organizing training courses on foreign trade
- arranging trade meetings
PROMOTION OF ECONOMY
- building the economic brand of Warmia and Masuria
- implementing promotional projects for the regional economy
- organizing and participating in national and foreign economic ventures, working together with local government units and business partner institutions
COIE experts keep up-to-date contact databases and work closely with special economic zones, local government units from the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, as well as with business-related institutions working for the development of the Voivodeship, the Polish Investment and Trade Agency, and Foreign Trade Offices around the world.
Are you looking for land to start your business? Would you like to start working with a domestic or foreign investor? Contact us!
The Warmian-Masurian COIE has been a certified partner of the Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH) since 2018. The COIE accreditation is a guarantee of a high level of service not only for a potential Investor, but also for every entrepreneur from Warmia and Masuria who plans to export or already exports their products or services overseas and needs support in this regard
COIE Privacy Notice:
In accordance with the obligation imposed by Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), below we provide information on the processing of your personal data:
1) The personal data controller is the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship fulfilling the tasks of the Investor and Exporter Assistance Center (COIE), ul. E. Plater 1, 10-562 Olsztyn (hereinafter: Controller).
2) The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer; you can contact the DPO at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Personal data will be processed for the purpose of rendering pro-export and pro-business information services resulting from the agreement determining the rules of functioning of the Investor and Exporter Assistance Centre (COIE) in the Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship.
4) Personal data are processed on the basis of your consent, i.e. Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
5) Personal data will be transferred to the following recipients: Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology, and Polska Agencja Inwestycji i Handlu S.A., and other business entities interested in business cooperation.
6) Personal data will be stored for the duration of your consent, but for a minimum term ending on 31 December 2020 and for a maximum of 3 years after the closure of the “Innovative Economy” Operational Programme. Subsequently, the data will be processed for the purposes of archiving – in accordance with the provisions in force in this regard, i.e. the law firm guidelines and the Act on National Archival Resources and Archives.
7) You have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to request rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, at any time.
8) If you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of data protection, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9) Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to avail of the information services offered by the Investor and Exporter Assistance Center (COIE). If you decide not to provide your data, we will not be able to provide you with pro-export and pro-business information services.